1. To prepare students for entrepreneurship;
2. To educate students in the process of creating and evaluation new business ventures by designing a Business Plan;
3. To support the awarded students financially and/or through the training, and thus eventually create opportunity for self-employment.
1. Two day workshop was organized for teachers from agriculture school to increase the quality of teaching entrepreneurship in agricultural schools and assist them to run the BPC independently in the future;
2. Partnership created with Agricultural Schools in Prishtina, Peja, Gjilan, Vushtrri and Ferizaj;
3. 14 participants trained in 6 modules;
4. Developing a Business Plan module delivered to participants;
5. 5 participants announced as Best Business Plan Winners; 6. Grants delivered to five winners.
This project lasted: 5 months
This project is funded by: Intercooperation – Promovimi i Hortikulturës në Kosovë dhe MASHT/DANIDA