The objectives of the Entrepreneurship Program for North Kosovo:
1. To equip young entrepreneurs with skills necessary for self-employment;
2. To improve skills of young entrepreneurs to have a successful start-up and create new jobs;
3. To provide assistance and training to young entrepreneurs to develop viable business plan to fit to the current market demands.
4. Develop and/or adapt a practical Entrepreneurs Development Program for this particular assignment.
1. Partnership created with Women’s Business Association (North Mitrovica)
2. 186 applications received from Zubin Potok, Zvecan, North Mitrovica and Leposavic
3. 179 participants trained in 4 municipalities
4. Three (3) modules delivered to participant
5. 193 business plans received
6. 100 grants delivered by USAID Kosovo Private Enterprise Program.
This project lasted: 10 months
This project is funded by: USAID Kosovo Private Enterprise Program